To create and develop a worshiping culture through family, excellence and creativity.
- Family – We are a community built on family, emphasizing healthy communication, connection, and honor.
- Excellence – We are committed to the pursuit of growth in character and discipline by celebrating our strengths and thriving in our weaknesses through constructive feedback.
- Creativity – We reflect the nature of God by stepping boldly into the creative process, unlocking our heart and imagination by releasing sound, color, word, and movement.
- Transformation – We empower worshipers to carry Heaven and shift culture by being awakened to the sound and song in our lives, influencing families, communities, and the world.
- School of Worship – 2nd Wednesday of every month from 7:00-9:00pm
- Worship Room – 4th Wednesday of every month from 7:00-9:30pm
- Worship Connect – once a quarter connection times